Washing your hands with soap and clean, running water is one of the most important steps in staying healthy and stopping the spread of viruses and germs to others. However, in situations where soap and water are not available, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content can help prevent the spread of disease and keep you healthy.
When used in high-alcohol content gel hand sanitizers, ANGUS’ high-purity AMP-ULTRA™ PC-grade amino alcohols effectively neutralize acrylate rheology modifiers and adjust pH, creating products with superior clarity, stability and the on-skin application properties consumers prefer. ANGUS chemistries help create crystal-clear, stable formulations, even up to 80% alcohol content, and can also be used in alcohol-based foam hand sanitizers, liquid hand wash products and alcohol-based wipes.
Discover a Better Way™ to keep hands healthy with ANGUS ingredients that enable the form and function essential for the best in high-alcohol content hand hygiene products.
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
AMP-ULTRA™ PC neutralizers enable formulators to produce hand sanitizer gels with a very high alcohol content (60-90% alcohol), which is key to killing viruses that may be on your hands. In addition, AMP stabilizes sanitizer formulations to ensure they maintain their easy-to-apply gel consistency and crystal clear appearance.
- High-efficiency neutralization of carbomer and other acrylate rheology modifiers
- Enhanced formulation stability and high-alcohol tolerance
- Superior compatibility with ethanol and isopropanol
- High-purity, globally compliant chemistries
- Robust performance with moisturizing and skin conditioning additives
DID YOU KNOW?
There are many potential benefits that come from using hand sanitizers.
- Hand sanitizers are very convenient and easy to carry anywhere.
- Alcohol based sanitizers eliminate the need to find soap and water (when they are not readily available) to quickly disinfect hands
- Ideal for fast, on-the-go use, high-alcohol content sanitizers quickly drying after applying on the skin, wiping out germs and viruses.
- Hand sanitizers also commonly incorporate conditioning ingredients to prevent roughness or dryness of the hands.