Lithium-ion battery (LiB) manufacturers continue to develop smaller, more stable and more powerful batteries for a variety of consumer and industrial products. This is enabled, in part, by ongoing advancements in optimizing dispersion and application of conductive carbons used in electrodes.
ANGUS offers a unique portfolio of high-purity, electronics-grade amino alcohols that can enhance the carbon dispersing process and improve slurry stability for better coating uniformity. This helps optimize manufacturing cost and end-product performance of LiB applications.
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- High-efficiency carbon dispersency
- Readily evaporates from film upon drying
- Facilitates deagglomeration during slurry preparation
- Improves packing density of coatings for improvements of power and cycle performance
- Enhances adhesion of electrode materials to Cu foil
DID YOU KNOW?
The high-performance dispersency of VOLTAN 100 helps create high-carbon-content slurries with a manageable viscosity, enabling better high-speed coatability during electrode production. In addition, upon drying, VOLTAN 100 evaporates out of the film, ultimately providing higher carbon density in the film, minimizing organic residue and reducing the potential for disturbing the charge / discharge process.