Today, formulators face the difficult challenge of maintaining a focus on formulating cost-effective high-performance fluids while working within:
- New environmental health and safety (EH&S) regulations
- A shrinking toolbox of available chemistries
- Increasing end-user focus on improving safety, cost efficiency and productivity
- New materials, processes and equipment
ANGUS offers specialty additives that help meet the specific performance and regulatory requirements of neat, water-soluble, semi-synthetic, and full synthetic cutting fluids – from readily biodegradable and low-secondary-amines to high-efficiency neutralization, multi-metal compatibility and extended fluid life. Our unique primary amino alcohol chemistries and specialty additives help improve the performance, environmental profile, and productivity of metalworking fluids, even in the most demanding applications.
For decades, the versatility, compatibility and performance of ANGUS chemistries in metalworking fluid formulations have helped leading formulators develop fluids that help reduce the cost of ownership, increase productivity, and improve the environmental and safety performance of operators and end users around the world.
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- High-efficiency neutralization and pH control
- Enhanced corrosion control and multi-metal compatibility
- Extended fluid life when used with registered biocides
- Primary amine chemistries with low secondary amines
- Broadly registered and globally compliant
DID YOU KNOW?
The unique chemical and physical properties of CORRGUARD™ 95 can offer metalworking fluid formulators several advantages:
- Cost-efficient alkaline pH development and neutralization of acidic components
- Resistance to microbial degradation
- Stable emulsions at high pH
- Longer fluid life with triazine
- Minimal ammonia release
- Minimal leaching of cobalt
- Globally registered with preferred environmental profile
- Maximizes fluid life when used with CORRGUARD EXT multifunctional neutralizer