The versatility, stability and multifunctional performance of ANGUS chemistries provide unique utility and value to formulators and manufacturers of a broad range of specialty industrial applications, including:
- Aerospace and Defense Coatings
- Traffic Marking Paint
- Chemical Synthesis
- Industrial Cleaners
- Electronics Coatings
- Artist Paint
- Lacquers and Interior / Exterior Wood Coatings
- Paper Coatings
- And many more
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.
- Highly versatile and functional chemistries
- Excellent environmental health and safety profile
- Compatible with a broad range of waterborne and solvent-borne formulation ingredients
- Proven to enhance manufacturing, in-can, application and dry-film performance
DID YOU KNOW?
AEPD™ VOX 1000 is classified as a non-VOC multifunctional additive in Europe and Asia Pacific and is considered a low-VOC additive in the rest of the world. In addition, our flagship AMP multifunctional additive is the only organic amine to achieve VOC-exemption status from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Environment Canada and the South Korea National Institute of Environment and Research (NIER).