HYDROGUARD™ I-15 is used as a high-performance oxygen scavenger and metal passivator for corrosion control in a variety of boiler systems. HYDROGUARD I-15 is cost-effective and does not require a catalyst. It is designed for treatment of steam generation systems operating up to 1200 PSIG and has successfully replaced hydrazine and sodium erythorbate in these systems. HYDROGUARD I-15 oxygen scavenger is compatible with most boiler water treatment chemicals and can be added to the chemical mix tank.
- Water Treatment
- Form Liquid
- Flash point (Setaflash closed cup) 46°C
- pH 10.6
- Color (APHA) 20
- Crystallization point -5°C
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Efficient catalyst-free oxygen scavenging
- Passivation of steel surfaces in pre-boiler, boiler and condensate areas
- Equally effective in both vapor and liquid phases
- No secondary amines
- Easier to handle than hydrazine and hydroquinone
- Economical relative to other products, such as sodium erythorbate
- Compatible with other commonly used treatment chemicals
- Lower evaporative loss of actives than diethylhydroxylamine (DEHA) in vented bulk storage containers
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.