TRIS HCl Prime, is a premium buffer produced under cGMP with high purity (99.5%) and the lowest level of elemental impurities compared to similar products on the market. Extensive testing, including ICP MS, provides an accurate and detailed elemental impurity profile, allowing you to more easily control your manufacturing process and the purity of your final drug products. It is widely used as a diagnostic reagent and as a downstream processing (DSP) buffer in the purification of commercial biopharmaceuticals. When combined with our TRIS AMINO™ Ultra Pure in a 3:1 molar ratio, TRIS HCl functions effectively as a physiological buffer with pH between 7.3–7.5, making it ideal for a variety of biotechnology applications.
- Commercial Purification (Downstream Processing) of Biological Molecules, Including Monoclonal Antibodies and Recombinant Proteins
- Raw Materials for API / Drug Substance Formulation
- Ideal as a Buffer for Biochemistry Including DNA, RNA and Protein Purification
- Buffer for Molecular Biology and Clinical Diagnostic Applications
- Research and Development (R&D) Buffer
- Buffer for Analytical Chromatography, Electrophoresis and PCR
- Non-Sterile Excipient
- Purity 99.5%
- Total heavy metals <1ppm
- Molecular weight 157.6
- Melting point 150.0 — 153.0°C
- pH (1.0M aqueous solution) 3.7 — 4.7
- pKa @ 20°C 8.0 — 8.4
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- 99.5% purity with total heavy metals less than 1 ppm
- cGMP compliant with comprehensive validation documentation
- Manufactured in the USA
- Produced under quality systems that include: ISO 9001:2015, and select IPEC and ICH principles
- Proven safe use in commercial drug products
- Elemental impurity profile by ICP-MS technology
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
- Compliance with select IPEC standards
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.