VOLTAN™ 95 is a high-purity specialty amino alcohol containing 95% 2-amino-2-methyl -1-propanol in an aqueous solution. With unique multifunctionality, high base strength and low molecular weight, VOLTAN 95 is ideal for use in cleaners, rinsers and etching fluids for various electronics applications. Low-metal grades of VOLTAN 95 are also available.
- Resistant Removal
- pCMP Cleaning
- De-Fluxing Cleaning
- CMP Slurry
- Neutral equivalent 93-97
- Water (max.) 5.8% by wt.
- Color (max.) 20 APHA
- Molecular weight (calc.) 89.1
- Flash point (Tag closed cup) 83°C
- Vapor pressure @ 20°C ~319 hPa
- Freezing point –2°C
- pH of 0.1 M aqueous solution @ 20°C 11.3
- pKa @ 25°C 9.75
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Helps remove debris from precious metals and materials while preserving component functionality
- Effective in cleaners, rinses, and strippers with lower copper corrosion
- Efficient neutralizer with high base strength and low molecular weight
- Acts as a co-dispersant for particulates (pCMP cleaners, etc.)
- Demonstrates low cobalt-leaching potential
- VOC-exempt by U.S. EPA
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
- VOC-exempt status granted by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Environment Canada and South Korea’s National Institute of Environment & Research (NIER)
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.