VOLTAN™ E is a specialty amino alcohol based on 3-amino-4-octonol chemistry. It has good neutralizing efficiency and is exceptionally mild to non-ferrous metal, such as copper and aluminum. VOLTAN E is ideal for use in cleaners for various electronics applications, including ultrafine printed circuit board (PCB) cleaning.
- PCB Cleaner
- IGBT Cleaner
- pCMP Cleaner
- Purity 78% by wt.
- Water (max.) 16% by wt.
- Molecular weight (calc.) 145
- Flash point (Setaflash closed cup) 132°C
- Vapor pressure @ 25°C 0.04 mmHg
- Freezing point –3°C
- pH of 0.5% aqueous solution @ 20°C 11.1
- pKa @ 25°C 9.8
*Values shown are typical properties and are not to be considered product specifications. Test methods available upon request.
- Rapid, efficient neutralization
- Excellent pH stability
- Exceptionally good in both mildness to metals and less foaming in water-based PCB cleaners to remove solder pastes and fluxes after soldering
- Compliant with TRGS 611 in Germany (contains less than 2% secondary amine)
- Preferred environmental profile and readily biodegradable in the environment
- Broadly registered for use in all major geographies
Need a sample? Questions? Contact us.
Fill out this form to contact our customer care team.